|Qualifications:||Graduation /Post Graduation in Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Forestry/Economics/ Business Management/Social Works|
|Location:||Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|No. of Positions:||Multiple|
|Email:||email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com|
|Closing Date:||February 28, 2019|
|Subject line:||Program Manager|
Reporting to the Regional Program Manager (RPM), the Program Manager will assist her/him and project teams to:
- Identify, select, establish and grow a potential business idea, micro-enterprise or a value chain (that is pro-poor, gender sensitive, climate SMART, industry friendly and government supported) into a sustainable social for-profit enterprise.
- Assist RPM/Program Support Team (Head office) in raising funds for Udyogini and its affiliate institutions (Producer Cooperatives and Udyam Vahini Business Services Pvt Ltd).
- Assist RPM to identify, tap opportunities and design high quality systems and processes to deliver appropriate business services to external clients/customers.
- Document of programs and thematic interventions (in form of social media posts, donor reports, SOPs, Reference/Training Manuals, Annual Reports).
A. Program operation and management (30% of time)
- Assist in Strategic planning of Udyogini and track the progress.
- Help and guide project team to prepare, in a participatory process, project specific strategic/ business/annual operation plans in alignment with the Udyogini’s strategic plan.
- Provide regular (monthly/quarterly) project report to the RPM on the progress towards achievement of the project.
B. Incubation of For-profit Social enterprises (20% of time)
- Assist RPM to identify potential business ideas (with potential to develop into a viable social enterprise) through sub-sector analysis and conduct Value Chain Analysis of the potential business ideas/social enterprise.
- Prepare 2 to 3 year Business plan for the selected Business Idea/social enterprise.
- Execution of the business plan to enable the social enterprise to achieve Break Even Point.
- Assist RPM to identify and build an appropriate institutional architecture to establish, grow and manage the social enterprises.
- Identify capacity building/competency needs of the Social enterprise, design & implement the training module to address the gaps.
C. Business Development and Partnership (30% of time)
- Assist RPM/Head Office to identify opportunities for micro-enterprise and value chain development through training, research studies and evaluations.
- Assist RPM/Head Office to design appropriate systems and processes to deliver the requisite services to complete the consultancy assignments (training, research studies and evaluations) with highest quality, efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Assist RPM/Head Office in raising resources for Udyogini and its affiliate institutions (Producer Cooperatives and Udyam Vahini Business Services Pvt Ltd).
Resource Mobilization (20% of time)
Donor Management & Reporting (10% time)
D. Documentation and Visibility (20% of time)
- Documentation of different programs/themes in form of Social media Posts, Presentations, SoPs, Manuals, Overviews, One Pager, Leaflets, Case Studies to be used in dissemination for donors and other aid foundations.
- Prepare quality presentations on Udyogini’s work and use them in educating donor community about our work.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in execution and management of field/grassroot projects, in rural-tribal and mountain regions of India, focusing on farm/forestry/livestock and non-farm based micro-enterprise/value-chains/enterprises.
- At least one year of field work in remote regions of the country.
- Graduation /Post Graduation in Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Forestry/Economics/ Business Management/Social Works.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English and Hindi.
- Good process documentation/report writing skills in English and Hindi.
- High inter-personal communication skills.
- Good command over MS Office and web based surfing.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may please mail copy of your curriculum vitae, including previous experience, together with a cover letter and the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark cc to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org