Udyogini – means woman entrepreneur. Udyogini, the organization, works with poor women to improve their skills as producers and their knowledge of the markets they operate in, to ensure long-term returns. We actively work in five states: Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Jharkhand. Our head office is in New Delhi, India.
Udyogini is excited to open it’s Internship Program for the year 2020. The internship will aim to:
- Provide an opportunity to interns, to put into practice and deepen their theoretical knowledge of development issues
- Provide the interns the platform to develop a more grounded understanding of women empowerment challenges in an Indian context
- Give interns an opportunity to learn advocacy, researching, campaigning, networking skills and operational aspects of development work
- Provide opportunities to strengthen, scale up and build volunteer programmes
- Provide exposure for interns to take action for women issues in their daily lives
- Enable them to transform into committed volunteers for women rights and empowerment after the internship program
Internship programs are designed to offer exposure to students and working professionals from varied academic and professional backgrounds. The design of an internship depends on both the interest and skill areas of the interns as well as requirements of Udyogini.
This is an intensive engagement and no stipend is offered.
Interested candidates can send in a letter of interest stating they have submitted the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.