Udyogini was established in 1992 to implement Women’s Enterprise Management Training Outreach Program (WEMTOP), a project of the Economic Development Institute of World Bank. It’s an organisation dedicated to empowering poor women by building their entrepreneurship skills and fostering gender equality by improving socio economic status of women to enable them to participate in decision making in domestic and public spheres. Udyogini aspires to impact 100,000 producers directly by 2025 and has emerged as a leading NGO working to provide customized “Business Development Services” for poor women in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh through working on some selected potential product value chains like Lac, Poultry, Goat and high value agricultural crops.
You can know more about us at www.udyogini.org
Udyogini is seeking to hire Associate- Business Development and Communications to support visibility of Udyogini and raising funds for its programs.
Last date for application: 20th June 2019
Place of Posting: Delhi
Associate- Resource Mobilization and Communications is responsible for implementing comprehensible resource mobilization efforts through expanding donor base:
• Initiate resource mobilization campaigns with the help of Head of BD and Communications to increase outreach and financial resource.
• Prepare proposals, documentation of case studies, best practices etc.
• Work towards enhancing the visibility of the organisation through Social media handles on twitter, facebook, linkedin and instagram, Website.
• Coordinate with program staff to identify, write and disseminate promotional materials, brochures, annual reports, website content, launch campaigns and handle public relations events.
• Maintaining and exploring healthy relations with individuals, donors, CSR groups and constant follow-up.
• Representation on behalf of organization in networking meetings, events and special programs organized by several organizations and external institutions related to the resource mobilization.
• Research and coordinate workplace giving opportunities
• Support the needs of senior staff in preparing for donor meetings and attend donor meetings as requested
• Research and identify India-specific fundraising opportunities (eg, telefacing, telemarketing)
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• Master’s degree in Social Work/ Social Sciences with 1-3years of experience
• Self-motivated, quick learner, decision maker & passionate for innovative ideas and actions.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi and good negotiation skills.
• Good thematic, analytical and networking skills.
• Willing to undertake field visits and interact with donors.
• Adequate computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point) along with skills in updating website and social media like facebook, twitter and others.
Application consisting of a covering letter and an up-to-date CV can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 2 references.